- Theater review: Sierra Madre’s ‘The Fantasticks’ has the essential tone and talent
- GOD’S MAN IN TEXAS review by Steven Stanley
- The Battle Between Hubris and Faith: “God’s Man in Texas” as character study by Frances Baum Nicholson
- My Inner Klingon Takes Charge of God’s Man in Texas from lastagetimes.com, article by Nancy Youngblut
- Opening a Door: Sierra Madre Playhouse’s Spin on “Driving Miss Daisy” Posted by Frances Baum Nicholson
Click here to send us an email: info@SierraMadrePlayhouse.org
QUICK BOX OFFICE
Please Click on the Performance Below to Purchase Tickets.